1) Dress It Up: You don't have to stick with the stock plastic frame. Class it up by popping it into a nicer pre-built frame or make one yourself. • Make Digital Photo Frames a Little Sexier With Ikea
2) Comics - Funnies & Superheroes: Replay your favorite funnies, dailies, comic books, and graphic novels. You can also rotate through pictures of your favorite characters and scenes.
3) Wallpapers There's so much unbelievable wallpaper art out there, and we love putting them on our computer desktops. The problem is the great images are always stuck behind all the windows we have on our computer screens when we're actually using the computer. Grab a handful of your favorite wallpapers and drop them into your digital picture frame to rotate through the beautiful imagery.
4) inspirational or Mood Boards Whether it's a renovation, great shoes or dress, DIY project, or anything that sparks your interest (think pinterest), display it on your digital picture frame so that you see it all the time instead of being tossed into a folder. Rotating through your interests will help spark your interest and creative thinking too!
5) Sexy Men & Women: It's like the classy nude art book you display on your coffee table as a conversational piece (or the random Playboy issue for those who roll that way), except in digital, and the supply of pics on the internet is endless (admit it, you know).