Since February's focus is on DIY projects and finding ways to save money when decorating, I thought it would be the perfect time to round up inspirational ideas for displaying photos without frames. Let's face it, framing our favorite images can add up and become very expensive. I never would have thought to have a wall of food photography in the kitchen, but I am now in love with the idea after seeing a great example in one of our house tours.
Images from Left to Right:
- Hanging Black and White Photography: emmas designblogg
- Dining Room Display: Steven Arroyo's Think Tank
- Stairway Display of Awkward Family Photos: Three Men & a Home Filled with Photography
- Wall of Photo Booth Photographs: Design Sponge
- "Meals We Have Eaten" Photography: Three Men & a Home Filled with Photography