When kids are really little, sometimes the wrapping is more fun than the gift itself. If you want to try to keep that sentiment going, I've found 8 fun wrapping ideas whose cleverness might rival whatever you put inside.
1. Balloon Pop Wrap DIY at Eleven Cupcakes: In order to get to this gift, you have to pop the balloon. The treasure is inside!
2. Monster Wrapping at Housing a Forest: He's not scary, just cute.
3. Recycled Denim Pocket Wrap DIY at Older and Wisor: Have some jeans that are too worn out to send to Goodwill? You can use the pockets to make wrapping details.
4. Star Wars Wrapping DIY at Older and Wisor: If the Force is strong with your little one, he or she might like this wrapping. Instructions include the silhouette gift tags.
5. DIY Lego Gift Boxes at Lines Across: You know what the perfect gift to put in these boxes is? Of course. It's books, right?
6. WORDLESS® | Universal wrapping paper at Wordless Design: The intent here is to provide paper that you can use for any occasion; just circle the sentiment you can find in the word search. But kids would have fun just doing the word search. The wrapping is a gift in itself.
7. Lollipop Cherry Wrapping at Inspiration for Home: Give them something extra with two lollipops and a bendy straw shaped into cherries.
8. Personalized Wrapping Paper at Gift Skins: What kid doesn't like to look at himself? This company has lots of designs for you to personalize.
Do you like to try to make wrapping more interesting for kids?
(Images: as linked above)
MORE GIFT WRAP ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 5 Eco-Friendly Gift Wrap Ideas From The Kitchen
• Gift Wrap Ideas: 5 DIYs for Sprucing Up a Paper Bag
• Wrap It Up: Last Minute Gift Wrapping Ideas