Looking for something to make with your hands this weekend that will help your hands in the kitchen? Or a fun DIY that will add a jolt of color and personality to the space you do your cooking? And let's not forget these flexible home items also look great hanging in bathrooms, too. We've got 10 fun, affordable tea towel DIY ideas to pick from this weekend. They're easy to make if you're looking for something quick to do this weekend!
And many of these projects are quick to make, so you'll be able to step back to admire and use your hard work even faster! Many of these DIY tea towels are also excellent for re-doing and refreshing stained or tired tea towels you already own, so you might only have to buy a few art supplies to find yourself with a whole new set of fun tea towels to upgrade your kitchen with this weekend!
Weekend DIY bonus? Make some tea towels for yourself this weekend, for sure. But also make some extra tea towels, they make great gifts to keep on hand to give to friends throughout the year.
1. DIY Stenciled Tea Towels found on Lovely Indeed
2. Hand-Painted Tea Towels by Creature Comforts
3. DIY Painted Tea Towels by Style Me Pretty
4. Hand-Sewn, Printed Tea Towels by Stephanie
5. Bleached Indigo Towel from Manteiga Derretida
6. Hand-printed Tea Towels spotted on A Beautiful Mess
7. Tea-stained Towels by Rikkianne
8. Black & White Stamped Tea Towels via Mamas Kram
9. Neon Patterned Tea Towels found on Brit + Co
10. Stamped Tea Towels by Centsational Girl
(Image credits: Mamas Kram; Lovely Indeed; Liana Hayles ; Linda Ly; Stephanie; Manteiga Derretida; A Beautiful Mess; Guest; Brit + Co.; Centsational Girl)