Bored? Do you have hundreds of floppies laying around or just looking to stimulate some good ol' nostalgia around the office? Try a few of these fun activities (kind of like the way we did with VHS tapes last month) to help get rid of clutter and make room for the new!
FLOPPY FUN AT YOUR FINGERTIPS:
1) Floppy Disk Sticky Notes (Available for $12): Alternatively, you could just throw magnets and dry erase paper on them to use on white boards or the refrigerator.
2) Upcycle Floppy Disks Into Pen Holders & Desk Accessories: Turn your floppies into a sexy pen holder!
3) Dolores' Upcycled Floppy Disk Desk: Use colors for your advantage. Create a focal point on your desk with this sweet little project that's perfect for glass top desks.
4) 3.5" Floppy Disk Into Record Player Greeting Card Project: Throw together the most amazing audiophile greeting card ever made.
5) The Office Stylist: Go the high culture/fashion route and frame that retro piece for all of its goodness!