We grew up in a house filled with wallpaper. My mom strongly believed that if painting a room was good, then wallpapering it was even better. The rooms in our home frequently received mini-makeovers with a new wallpaper. We love that wallpaper is has truly made a comeback. Our niece, who is 15, is thinking about redoing her bedroom -- and rather than painting and buying new furniture, she's opted for adding wallpaper to her room.
There are so many fun choices out there, from bold patterns to strong graphics -- it may be hard to choose. We've rounded up some wallpaper that speaks to us in the language of Generation Y.
• Butterflu Jubilee at Mod Green Pod, $75 a roll.
• Party Girl at Flavor Paper, $150 a roll.
• Portobello at Rapture & Wright, £57.00 per roll.
• Flower Wallpaper at The Wall Paper Store, $27.29 a roll.
• Cherry Tree at Studio Nommo, €55 a roll.