We stumbled upon the graffiti art inspired chair, which is a collaboration between furniture design company Yellow Diva and famous graffiti artist Phibs, while browsing the internet for furniture inspiration. We are intrigued by the sculptural nature and innovative print. We found ourselves so creatively stimulated by the C10+Phibs Chair that we ventured over to the Yellow Diva website to browse through the rest of their product line.
It is no surprise that the design team of Yellow Diva is comprised of both an architect and an industrial designer. Special attention is paid to the collection's aesthetics, ergonomics, usability, and materials.
Gallery Images (from left to right):
- C10+Phibs Chair: The chair was created from the design minds of Yellow Diva and graffiti artist Phibs. The chairs consists of a white vinyl fabric with automotive fabric dyes.
- MC1 Buttoned Armchair: The M Series is inspired from Eastern and Western traditions and is constructed from 100% eco worsted wool, solid oak legs, and oversized felt buttons.
- OTTOman For All Seasons: The Yellow Diva ottoman is the most creative ottoman we have seen in a long time. The three cushions are secured into an oak sled base. The ottoman fabrics consist of a floral jacquard, cool crisp linen, and soft responsive leather.
- S5 Upright Stool: The S series consists of abstracted furniture pieces that depict sculptural form.
- Barrel Chair: The chair is designed for the outdoors with steam-bent seasoned oak staves from wine barrels.
Bottom Image (after the jump):
- WS1 Mobile Sofa: Mobile seating makes up the W Series collection. The casters allow for flexibility in almost any room.
MORE INFO: Yellow Diva
(Images: Yellow Diva)