Shown in the Images:
• Grenadine, which means a red syrup, is shown in Images 1 and 8, perfectly positions the arm veins.
• Scrag End, the common name for a cut of lamb and mutton, makes it easy to feed from the neck.
• Jamonera, meaning a form of clamp fixed to a wooden stand, specifically designed to hold a leg of jamon serrano (Spanish cured ham) while it is sliced. This piece allows each access to the major arteries in the thigh.
• Sweetbreads, meaning the culinary names for the throat, gullet, neck or pancreas of animals.
• Sideboard, turns a human into a serving dish.
See more of Carmela Laganse's work on her website.
Images: Carmela Laganse