Employing the skills he learned from his woodworking father, Jory Brigham channels Danish modern style into each custom furniture piece he creates. A true artist, Jory handcrafts consoles, credenzas, tables and benches with extreme attention to detail, form and finishes.
All pieces are available to client specifications, or exactly as shown. Jory also creates custom, one-of-a-kind pieces upon request, and welcomes the opportunity to creatively meet new challenges.
1. Inspired by a vintage dresser found in Palm Springs, The Parker console table features a fluted cabinet door and curled drawer pulls. Customizable in color and size. Modified versions also available – as a bench with shorter legs and a cushion, or with a built-in depression for plants and small items.
2. Torino White is a 4-drawer, sliding door credenza with tons of mid-century modern style. Lots of function with sculpted drawer fronts that add a dynamic three-dimensional quality to the façade. Available custom or exactly as is.
3. Part of the Organics Collection, these angular walnut Side Tables have beautiful wood grain and joinery details.
4. Custom designed for a 1960's Moroccan home in Joshua Tree, the doors of The Monroe are incredibly intricate and mimic the design of a Moroccan Jali screen.
5. A sleek bench with a built-in planter, Silent Evolution combines the function of several pieces of furniture into one sculptural piece.
For more images and details, visit Jory's website.
Images: Jory Brigham