If you've got a cabinet that needs a cover-up, roller shades and curtains can provide a quick fix. For a streamlined, modern look, use a flat roller shade on a media cabinet or shelf. For a more traditional look, cafe curtains will do the trick...
Click through the links below for step-by-step DIY projects and ideas:
• 1 Bookcase Makeover: From Better Homes & Gardens
• 2 Shade by Greatboys: Hides your media equipment, but lets the signals through
• 3 Shelf Roller Shade from Martha Stewart: Cover up a single shelf
• 4 Cabinet Curtains: Also from Martha
• 5 Countertop Curtain: Hide the mess with an under-counter curtain