One tenet of healthy (and, let's face it, recessionary) eating is to take your lunch to work. We'll add that it's definitely tastier than the pre-made salad from your office cafeteria. We've rounded up reusable lunch bag options before, but it's time for an upgrade—especially since we stumbled upon a website that has vintage-style lunch boxes galore. Click through for our favorites.
posted originally from: TheKitchn
The old-school styles from Lunchboxes.com are priceless. We had a hard time choosing just a few to show you. And Mario Batali's new line comes in separate lines for men and women- hm. Any other favorites? Let us know. And enjoy eating something homemade at the office. Instead of, you know, a pack of Bugles.
• To-Go Ware Stainless Steel Lunch Box, $17.95 at Greenfeet.
• Dr. Pepper Lunchbox, $12.95 from Lunchboxes.com
• Ramones Lunchbox, $17.95 from Lunchboxes.com
• Tootsie Pop Lunchbox, $12.95 from Lunchboxes.com
• Mario Batali Persimmon Floral Lunchbag, $27.96 at ebags.com
• Mario Batali Insulated Crew Tote in Black Pepper, $44.99 at ebags.com
• Mario Batali Insulated Satchel in Persimmon, $27.96 at ebags.com
• Built NY Gourmet Getaway, $19.95 at ReusableBags.com
• Mini Lunch Tote, $19.50 from Lands' End