For the average gamer, having a proper game controller docking station is a must. Not only do these docks charge your wireless controllers, but they help to keep your gaming station neat and organized. Additionally they're also a great way to display your controllers when guests are over. We've put together a list of a few stylish docks that will tidy up your gaming setup.
- PDP Xbox 360 Energizer Power and Play Charging System: This system is fully compatible with Xbox 360 rechargeable batteries, so you won't have to go and purchase additional third-party batteries for this dock.
- Konnet Power Pyramid for Xbox 360/PS3: This nifty dock allows you charge both your Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers at the same time and is the perfect docking solution for owners of multiple game consoles.
- Intec PS3 Quad Charge Station: If charging two controllers at a time isn't enough for you, the quad station will charge all four of your PS3 controllers at once.
- Sony PlayStation Move Charging Station: Although the Playstation Move has yet to be released, Sony has already announced this Move dock which officially goes on sale next month. It charges up to two controllers at a time and will match up nicely with the rest of your PS3 setup.
- Nyko Charge Station Quad For PS3 Move: Unlike Sony's official Move dock which only charges two controllers at a time, Nyko's Charge Station will charge up to four. At $29.99 (the same price as Sony's dock), it's more bang for your buck.
- MadCatz Wii Fit Balance Board Dock: This is one of the only docks available for Wii's Balance Board, but with a simple white design and a price tag of $19.99, it's not half bad of an investment.
- Nyko Wii Charger Base Quad: This quad charger does exactly what its name says it does—it charges up for four of your Wiimotes at the same time. This black dock is perfect for those that want a sophisticated charging station that won't look toyish on their entertainment system.
- Energizer Wiimote Induction Charger: Through the use of rechargeable battery packs, this flat panel induction charger will conveniently charge your Wiimotes by simply laying them flat.