Video games have been a part of my past and, with two young boys at home, a part of my present. With new research coming out that gaming isn't as bad for you as we might all think, it's perhaps more appropriate than ever to use a video game theme for a child's room. I've rounded up five great nurseries that use iconic games as their inspiration.
1. Pac-Man Nursery at Baby Deco. The ghosts in this room are too cute to be scary, and anyway, PacMan's got them.
2. Space Invaders Nursery at HGTV. Wall decals turn the nursery into this classic 70's arcade game. Bonus points if you can get the iconic musical theme to play.
3. Brody’s Nintendo Nursery at Project Nursery. I love that there are multiple games represented here, including Tetris, Mario Brothers, and Pac-Man.
4. Girl's Mario Brothers Nursery on Imgur. We've seen lots of Mario rooms for boys, but I love the way this room has been tailored to a little girl.
5. Zelda Nursery by Cole Bradburn. Cole came up with the idea and his friend Wes helped execute it, creating a room that was inspired by Cole's own childhood adventures in the Legend of Zelda game.