Do you have a fairy garden in your yard? If you haven't considered it before, you might be swayed by looking at these inspirational gardens we've found around the interwebs. Which one is your favorite?
1. The Magic Onions:
This site has lots of ideas for fairy gardens and even holds a fairy garden contest every April. Still time to enter!2. The Mini Garden Guru:
Janit Calvo is, indeed, a miniature garden expert and shares her ideas on her blog.3. Organized Clutter:
A slightly different take on the fairy garden, using vintage kitchen pieces.4. Flowers and Weeds:
Here you'll find a sweet fairy house (with instructions on how it's made) and garden.5. Hedges and Hares:
Make a fairy garden out of an old stump!
6. Play Create Explore: We love the aquarium rocks as a pool and the stick teepee.
7. The Knitted Garden: A fairy garden that uses a living tree as its base.
8. Janit Calvo & Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Studio: Besides sharing her beautiful ideas on her blog, Janit Calvo also has an Etsy shop where she sells kits like this one, to help you build a professional fairy garden path. $17.
9. Burgh Baby: A fairy garden in a galvanized tub.
10. Laughing Orange Studio: Another Etsy shop that sells fairy garden supplies and kits, this kit works with a broken planter. The planter and plants are not included, but the houses and other accessories are. $120.
(Images: as linked above)