Enough with spring cleaning! Time for fun, gardening and playing outside. My inner Martha Stewart needs colors and fun in the yard. Since the kids are done with their seedlings and are taking their jobs of caring for their plants seriously, we decided we needed beautiful pots to put all these grown plants in once the weather permits.
There are several ways to customize pots and it's a change from painting on a piece of paper. Most of these projects are suited for all ages, so it can be really fun to spread an old shower curtain outside and spend time letting the kiddos plan their summer outdoor universe.
1. Color Dipped Pots on Wit & Whistle.
2. Mod Podge Magazine Clippings Pot Decoration from Debbiedoos.
3. Gem Flower Pot at Busy Hands Busy Minds.
4. Paint Ideas from Mama Smiles.
5. Jute Decorations over at V and Co.
6. Chalkboard Clay Pots from The Robin's Nest.
7. Foam Sticker Pots on Little Crafty Bugs.
8. Fabric Covered Pots on the Craftinomicon.
(Images: as linked above)