Popular posts this week included a meditation on simple living, a look at 6 of the best eco pillow options, a discussion on how to pare down your stuff, and an amazing convertable studio. Read on to see these and the Top 10 posts from this past week.
15. The Spring Cure: Week 5 Weekend Prep
14. Space-Saving Food Storage Options That Are Green, Too!
13. Build an Outdoor Cooks-It-All
12. 10 Simple Uses for Spaghetti Jars
11. Roundup: Garden Shed Offices
10. A Look at the 2010 HGTV Green Home
9. Weekend Meditation: Simple Living
8. Healthy Pillows: The 6 Best Eco Options
7. Green Style: Tiny Studio Converts Into 24 Different Rooms
6. After the Fire: Living in 351 Square Feet
5. Lori's Peaceful Quaker Cloister
4. 5 Things We Always Have in Bulk No Matter How Small Our Space Is
3. The Importance of Air Sealing
2. How To Pare Down Your Stuff
1. Our Favorite Etsy Stores — And Tell Us Yours!
Previous Hot Posts: Organizing Shoes, No-Closet Clothes Storage, and DIY Beds/a>