Who doesn't love May? We were inspired by the beginning of Spring and the thought of digging our fingers in the dirt. A few great posts in May included a guide to all the basics you need to start gardening, a roundup of our best posts on bug and pest control, and readers' advice to newbie gardeners.
• 1 All the Basics To Start Gardening
• 2 Did I Buy the Right Plants? A Plant Killer Starts Over
• 3 What Advice Would You Give a Beginner Gardener?
• 4 Our Best Posts on Natural Non-Toxic Pest and Bug Control
• 5 Pest Control: Ladybugs 101
• 6 BK Farmyards: You Have the Land. They Grow the Food.
• 7 Thrifty and Thriving: Balcony Gardening with Perennials
• 8 10 Posh Planters
• 9 Garden Envy: 10 Inspiring Gardens
• 10 Greenhouse Constructed Using Antique Windows
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)