No matter what you call these decorative accessories, it appears garlands, pennants, and buntings are here to stay. It's like having a permanent party in your room all year round - and what kid doesn't love that concept? My daughter has been planning next year's birthday party for at least nine months already.
I love the variety of decorative options available, and the ease with which you can decorate using a garland. I like to drape them over a couple of picture frames, or along the top of a bookshelf, or even over the top of an older child's headboard. What about you?
- Colorful Paper Flower Garland, set of 2 ($40.00, Scoutmob)
- Antique Gold Garland ($20.00, Arts Delight)
- Vintage Floral Bunting ($9.47, The U In Cute)
- Multicolor Wool Ball Design ($24.00, Murdock Design)
- Feather Garland Kit ($12.95, Paper Source)