Catalog company Garnet Hill always does a lot for the holidays, and this year's no exception. They've got a few new collections that fit into their traditional, kind-of-country aesthetic, but what really sets them apart are their collaborations with high-quality textile and houseware designers. This year, the holiday line includes products by Hable Construction, Nicola Manganello, and Simon Pearce.
The Hable Collection features throw pillows, stockings, and rugs in bright reds and greens, while the Nicola Collection is more rustic — they describe it as "heirloom decor with a vintage vibe." The Simon Pearce stuff is expensive, but all the glass is hand-blown in England and most of it's produced in limited editions. There are also some nice, basic boxwood wreaths alongside some very cheesy elves, Santas, and reindeer decor.
To see the full Garnet Hill Holiday 2010 Collection, click here.
GARNET HILL 2010 HOLIDAY DECOR
• Hable Holiday Hooked Pillow Cover, $58
• Preserved Box Wood Wreath, $18
• Nicola Elliot Plaid Blanket, $178 - $198
• Santa Lucia Snowflake Ornaments, $50
• Simon Pearce Engraved Medallion Ornament, $95
• Cocoa Cups Flannel Bedding, $28 - $88
• Zig Zag Hooked Wool Rug, $348
• Feather Wreath, $59
• Simon Pearce Woodbury Glass Hurricane, $180 - $221
• Winter Berry Flannel Bedding, $34 - $148
MORE HOLIDAY SNEAK PEEKS 2010
• Out of the Ordinary Menorahs from Modern Tribe
• CB2's & Crate & Barrel's Shiny Retro Christmas
• Marimekko's Pink and Purple Holiday Haze
• Anthropologie's Animal Themed Boho Christmas
• Silver & Gold at Pottery Barn
• IKEA Goes Red, White, & Blue
• West Elm Holiday Collection by David Stark