If you’ve had trouble finding the perfect geeky gift to present to your loved one this Valentine’s Day, it’s worth checking out Nerd Valentine (a tumblog of Valentine’s gifts). We’ve added a few more gifts to the list that should help you on your search for finding something special for that special someone.
- 8-Bit Dynamic Life Shirt ($17.99 - $24.99) - Feel like your heart dies when you and that special someone are apart? Now you have a way of showing it. These shirts must be bought in pairs—once your two shirts get within hugging distance, the heart bar fully lights up.
- Holga CFN 120 ($75) - This bright red camera uses 120/medium format film (for square-orientation shots) and is the perfect gift for old school photography lovers. The Holga CFN features a 60mm f/8 lens along with a built-in Colorsplash flash that allows you to add some creative colorful fun to your flash photography images.
- Incase Ping Pong iPhone 4 Cover ($30) - This fun little case will protect your significant other’s iPhone 4. Adds some grip and ruggedness to the iPhone and is perfect for guys or gals.
- 8-Bit Flower Bouquet ($15) - This super cute bouquet of 8-bit flowers is perfect for the gamer girl in your life. It never needs watering and includes a stand so you can display it anywhere.
- Jawbone Jambox ($200) - You will be surprised how cute this speaker is when you hold it in person—it’s super compact and thoughtfully designed. Be prepared for your loved one to receive plenty of “wows” when they fill the air with music streaming from their smartphone.
- DODOcase For iPad Valentines Edition ($75) - We love this faux leather Valentines edition DODOcase for the iPad, which features an adorable gold embossed heart on the spine. Limited to a teeny tiny edition of 40, this unique case is no longer available but let’s hope you’re one of the lucky few to receive it this Valentine’s Day.
- USB Tulip Hub ($22) - Skip the predictable batch of red roses this Valentine’s Day and get your geeky loved on this USB hub of tulips instead. Includes one USB hub per tulip.
- Red Moleskine Hardcover Notebook ($9-$12) - This snazzy red Moleskine notebook is ideal for those who love to write, sketch and/or plan. These notebooks and planners are available in large and pocket sized versions, with pages ranging from ruled/squared to plain blank pages for ideas and sketches.
- LED Flashing Sweetheart Kit ($9.99) - What shows your affection more than building a gift with your own loving hands? This Sweetheart Kit is adorably geeky, especially if you consider pairing it with something like a stuffed teddy bear. Kit comes with 28 LEDs but requires some soldering skills.
- HyperMac Mini External Battery for iPad/iPhone/USB ($100) - The HyperMac Mini is a useful gift for the more practical significant other. This external battery will charge your iPad, iPhone or any USB devices and its bright red aluminum casing stays on theme with Valentine’s Day.
[Nerd Valentine via swissmiss]