Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Adelaide Australia
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- It's so cozy! Just enough room for the two of us and our three fur-babies. All the pillowcases, art and the curtains are home made which makes everything more comfortable. Our bedside tables are old stereo speakers - quirky, yet practical. I love waking up and seeing my colourful dresses at the end of the bed, surrounded by a photo collage of our travels. We've brought the world back with us. The natural light is lovely - gentle in the morning and bright in the afternoon - just how it should be! My bedroom is really just a reflection of who I am - colourful, bright and good for cuddling.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Always make your bed! Actually, we picked the smallest room in the house for our bedroom. Large rooms are fun for decorating but this is so much easier to keep tidy. Not much fits in here, so everything that does end up in the bedroom is cherished. It's like our little cave. Also - this is a stress free zone! Leave your work at the door.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- We do a lot of reading in bed, so I hid a small bookcase behind the door so we can shove all our half-finished books and articles out of sight for an instant tidy room. Other than that, I'm a firm believer in the idea that bedrooms should be for sleeping, cuddling, chatting and playing dress-ups.
See all entries