Name: Gemma (5 months)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
My main inspiration for my daughter's room was gold confetti. I wanted to make Gem's room girly without being too pink. I painted the walls with the gold polka dots, and went from there. Gemma's room is teeny tiny so I went with white walls and curtains to keep the space bright. I also wanted to have a touch of vintage in the room, so brought in the old sideboard, as well as a few other pieces here and there.
- The crib skirt is actually my baby blanket that my mom made for me. I wanted to include it in the room, but didn't want to worry about it getting too much wear and tear.
- The curtains are from Ikea, but I personalised them by sewing on some vintage trim.
- My sister bought the vintage apple cookie jar for me, it's the same as one my great grandmother had in her house! We keep Gemma's pacifiers inside.
- The sideboard, gold leaf mirror, and rectangular mirror were all vintage finds.
- The elephant mobile is by Flensted, I sell them in my shop Lemon Kind.
- The "you got this girl" print is available on the Parima Creative Studio Etsy shop.
- I made the flower garland from a DIY kit!
Thanks, Emily! Readers, say hi to Emily at Lemon Yellow Journal.