The human-interest site Quazen has rounded up different example of geodesic domes from around the world — full globes, half domes and Buckminster Fuller originals. We've pulled our favorites from their list and threw in some domes that we've previously featured on Apartment Therapy...
• 1 Montreal's Biosphere designed by Buckminster Fuller for the 1967 World's Fair.
• 2 Telusphere — Vancouver's Science World.
• 3 Spaceship Earth at Epcot Center in Walt Disney World, Orlando. (RIP Captain E-O)
• 4 The Matr Mandir globe is at the center of the Utopian experiment Auroville in India.
• 5 Eden Project domes in Cornwall, England.
Have you visited any of these geodesic domes and globes?