1) Lindsay's How To: Transform a Wall with Paint We love what Lindsay did here to her guest bedroom, and she's provided clear instructions on how to replicate it in your own home!
2) How Can I Reproduce This Pattern on My Walls? This was a great question sent in by Pamela, asking how to reproduce the neat circular pattern. Though many readers were divided over whether this was a good choice or not—we loved it!
3) How To Make an Overwhelming Paint Color Work for You Another wall that divided readers, we still love all the customized work that went in to creating a wall that no one else has in their home!
4) Anh-minh's Homemade Cole & Son Inspired by Cole & Son's Pompeian wallpaper, we love that she was able to choose her on color and do it affordably!
5) Retro geometric grid We found this image from Desire to Inspire, on a post featuring photos from the 1980's book The Apartment Book. We confess we can't actually tell if it's painted on or not, but we love the wide geometric grid in the photo.
6) Make Up the Wall Though this photo is of a more botanical pattern, Make Up the Wall sells awesome templates for creating designs on your wall. Like a spirograph for the wall!
7) Inspiration: Geometric Wall Painting! We spotted this geometric painting in a restaurant in Austin a long time ago and fell in love. We love the colors and the shapes!
8) Hip Details from Austin's More Home Slice Among many favorite elements to Home Slice's new addition, More Home Slice, was the colorful painted patterned wall.
Do you have a geometrical pattern painted on one of your walls? Have you ever thought about doing it? Are you scared away from the thought of all the work or attracted to it because it's an affordable solution? Let us know!