Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Wilmington, DE
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted our guestroom to feel light and whimsical so this mod inspired wallpaper was a great starting point. I used it on the main wall and carried the blue tones throughout the space. I then warmed it up with bright yellow accessories.
- Colors used in my room
- Shades of blue, yellow and white.
- Tips for using color successfully
- When using a color as an accent, carry it throughout the space for a balanced feel. Experiment, take risks and above all, have fun with it!
- Shades of Blue
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013