Maybe it's the drastic change in weather, maybe we have germs in our house (ew!) or maybe one was picked up while we were with friends, but we're sick. Being sick is absolutely no fun and we're hoping it doesn't last very long. To speed up the process, we've been researching different tech to help rid our home of germs.
• Re(al)view: iZap Toothbrush, Clean UV Revolution Seems like a pretty easy way to get all those germs off your toothbrush!
• Five Germ Busting Home Gadgets Is just what the doctor ordered. We needed to read about helpful ways and gadgets to keep these germs out of our house!
• 10 Preventive Tech Solutions for the Swine Flu Germaphobe is a bit much, but, can still be extremely helpful if you're still worried about Swine Flu.
• How To: Clean your Keyboard is a necessary read if you share a computer with others in your house. It's a pretty easy way to pass germs and bacteria. YUCK!
• Are Netflix Discs Bringing Germs in Your Home? That's a really good question!