It may seem frivolous to some, but, indulgent bedding has always been one of my weak spots. There's absolutely nothing like crawling into an luxuriously dressed bed after a long day of work and snuggling up to the sheets with thread counts very similar to the price tag. The prices on indulgent bedding most certainly aren't for everyone and discount home stores such as Ross, Marshalls and TJ Maxx are truly godsends in these circumstances. Whether they are duvet covers, quilts or 400+ thread count sheets — we just can't help ourselves. Here are some favorites we've fallen in love with recently:
• Anthropologie Rosette Quilt, $248-$268 Quilt
• Style & Co. Artisan Bedding, $500+ Complete Twin Set
• Jonathan Adler Yellow Flame, $195.00 Twin Duvet Cover
• Pine Cone Hill Juliet & Zella $398.00 Quilt
• Pottery Barn Ruched Voile Duvet Cover & Sham, $249.00 Duvet & Sham
Are you a sucker for indulgent bedding?
Image credit as linked above