If your electronics have seen better days, but you're not quite ready to part with them — repurposing them is a great option to explore. You'd really be surprised at just how many things our old tech can be used for in modern times.
• Look! Joysticks Repurposed as Coat Hangers is one of the coolest examples we've seen of repurposing old tech. This once useful item has been repurposed into an even more useful body — we want one of our own!
• Computer Key Jewelry Sure you might need to have a lot of creativity and know-how to create your own computer key jewelry, but does that matter? With tutorials online, and plenty of skilled professionals on Etsy — it'll be no time before you turn that old keyboard into some funky jewelry.
• How To Transform an 8-track Player into an iPod Speaker Our very own Colleen Quinn transformed her vintage 8-track player into an iPod speaker. It was actually quite simple and didn't require much time at all. So think twice before you throw that throw back away.
• WiFi HD Turns Your iPhone and iPod Touch into a Wireless Hard Drive So whether you're no longer using it for music on the go, you can use it to store files! Once a newer and better iPod comes out that you must have, you can still use it as a hard drive (even without the wireless capabilities.)
• Another Mac CRT Monitor Hamster House is a great option for lovers of rodents. What a great and unique playhouse for your small creatures. We've also seen old monitors turned into iPad docks and fish tanks!
How have you repurposed your old tech?