Ah, Memorial Day weekend ... the unofficial beginning of summer. You know what that means? It's time to set up the grill and start cooking outdoors! Check out these options for small space and balcony grilling and get set to fire up the barbecue! 1.
The HotSpot Notebook Charcoal Grill
from Brookstone is a portable option that, when folded flat, will take up minimal space when not in use. $39.99
2. The Bodum Fyrkat Grill from Crate & Barrel is not only small but, with its array of colors, it's adorable, too. $59.95
3. OK, it's not exactly small but this Kenmore 3-Burner Patio Grill from Sears is certainly handsome. $239.99
4. Who says you have to camp to use a camping stove? This Primus Profile Duo Stove/Grill Combo from REI would be great on a small balcony or fire escape. $129
5. What better way to save space than have two items in one package! The m_iGrill Gas Grill from Target is a combination grill and speakers so you can jam while flipping burgers. $143.99
6. Another folding option is the Esbit Foldable Barbeque Box from LL Bean. Not quite as easy to collapse as the HotSpot but the handsome stainless steel finish means you may not want to fold it at all. $89.95
7. The Patio Pro Charcoal Grill gives you all the comfort of a standing grill but at a fairly small size - just 31" wide. $77.30
8. Sur La Table's Lodge Logic Hibachi Grill is a cast iron alternative to the camping grill. $129.95
9. It's an herb garden. It's a grill. Stop! It's both! The Hot Pot BBQ from Horne looks like a simple herb garden when not in use but pop off the top, fire up the coals and start grilling. $124
Images: As linked above.