The cozy season of Fall is now in full swing. It is such a beautiful time of the year. Scents of pumpkin and cinnamon and chimney smoke fill the air. Soft blankets adorn couches. Slippers await cold feet. And colors constantly change before our eyes.Decor often morphs and changes over the next few months, in tune with the holidays. You don't have to go totally overboard to get in the mood — little things here and there work just as well. Here are some small decor items to add a little extra autumn to your daily life.
1. This Autumn Soy Candle by Luminology is housed in a sleek minimal porcelain pot, has a wooden wick and smells of orange, clove, ginger and caraway.
2. An easy way to add a little spice to your autumn decor is to change out pillows, right? But who has room for all those pillows? So start looking into pillow covers. That makes it easy and efficient. Here's one from Elisabeth Michael.
3. Fill a bowl with some felt acorns and put them on your coffee table, or tie a place card to them for a dinner party. Here are some in Turquoise from Jolly Ol Chap.
4. Changing out your soap is another really easy way to add the scents of autumn to your home. This all natural, exfoliating, handmade clove soap from Babylon Soap Co will do the trick.
5. Let's end our roundup bundled in a sweet handmade vintage chevron afghan just like grandma used to make, shall we? You can snatch this one up at Little Blue House Mod.
(Images: as linked above)