1. This Autumn Soy Candle by Luminology is housed in a sleek minimal porcelain pot, has a wooden wick and smells of orange, clove, ginger and caraway.
2. An easy way to add a little spice to your autumn decor is to change out pillows, right? But who has room for all those pillows? So start looking into pillow covers. That makes it easy and efficient. Here's one from Elisabeth Michael.
3. Fill a bowl with some felt acorns and put them on your coffee table, or tie a place card to them for a dinner party. Here are some in Turquoise from Jolly Ol Chap.
4. Changing out your soap is another really easy way to add the scents of autumn to your home. This all natural, exfoliating, handmade clove soap from Babylon Soap Co will do the trick.
5. Let's end our roundup bundled in a sweet handmade vintage chevron afghan just like grandma used to make, shall we? You can snatch this one up at Little Blue House Mod.
(Images: as linked above)