The best way for me to dive further into photography or just refresh my creative mojo is to get into the calm, curated space of a fine art museum. There's so many wonderful photo driven shows around the country now, many of them coming down Monday. So bring your sketchpad and get lost in some remarkable images that will inspire your own photography.
• Rise and Fall of Apartheid: Photography and the Bureaucracy of Everyday Life: International Center for Photography, New York City
• Herb Ritts, LA Style: Getty Museum, Los Angelels
• 70 Years: 70 Photographs: Portland Art Museum
• Sky Scraper: Art and Architecture Against Gravity: Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago
• Juvenile-In-Justice: Photographs by Richard Ross Nevada Museum of Art in Reno
• Snap Shot: Painters and Photography: Indianapolis Museum of Art
(Images: as linked above)