I don't know about you, but for some reason, I always opt to sit on the floor when I'm lounging around, as opposed to the sofa or nice chairs we have. Whether I'm watching tv or working on my laptop, or even having dinner, I always end up at the coffee table, relaxing on the floor.
I usually just grab some cushion off of the couch, but I'm loving this new trend of floor pillows and poufs for sitting low. With a range of prices (you can even find patterns to make your own) these deserve a glance.
1. Zig Zag Floor Pouf from West Elm, $249.
2. Chunky grey, hand-knit floor pillow from CB2, $149
3. Olin Gold 25" Floor Pillow from Crate & Barrel (also available in grey!), $69.95
4. The most inexpensive on the list, the geometric, cotton velvet, IKEA Stockholm Floor Cushion, $12.99
5. Pondicherry Floor Cushion from Dwell Studios, on sale for $131.40
6. Sure Fit Ikat Floor Cushion from Target in blue or black and white, $29.99
7. Modern Floor Ottoman/Mini Pouf in coral chevron from Zeldabelle on Etsy, $85 for custom shades.
8. Chili Pepper Knitted Pouf from World Market, $79.99
9. Or go for a handmade knitted pouf! Try this Knitted Pouf/Ottoman in nougat brown by SpellItWithPEAS on Etsy, $75. Or, choose from a range of custom colors.
(Images: as linked above)