It's such a beautiful day today (and it was such a beautiful weekend too) that we wanted to remind everyone to take a moment to take it all in. Can you spend part of your lunch break outside, can you throw open a window (can you wash your windows?). So much of Los Angeles and Southwest living is being outdoors, so take advantage of our great mid-February weather. Some ridiculously simple (obvious?) ways we like to enjoy the outdoors (even if from the living room):
• Just go outside.
• Take a step outside and take one full breath and really feel the sun.
• Take the opportunity to give the plants 5 minutes of extra attention, either watering or weeding or just enjoying
• Work with the windows open, and maybe reposition yourself to be near fresh air and sun.
• Bring some of the outdoors in and swap out some plants you had outside, bring them in, and put some of the houseplants out to soak in some sun (not if it's a delicate plant that doesn't like too much sun though).
• Pet the dog or the cat outside (keeps all the fur from building up on the carpet, too)
• Go for a walk and see what's going on in the neighbor's yard.
• Make it out for lunch and sit on a patio.
What will you do today to enjoy this great weather?