White carpet plus dog equals...trouble. Or so we thought the other night when our friend's dog very gently tossed his cookies (and whatever else he'd gotten into while rummaging through the garbage and the garden) on the white shag carpet. Luckily for us, our hostess had a bottle of Get Serious around.
Warm it in the microwave and dab at the stain with a clean cloth. We were skeptical but we saw it in action. No stain, no smell...and that's no small feat on shag. Non-toxic and biodegrable, it's safe for use around pets and children.
ATVideo of the Day