Lots of things get us inspired for planning our spring gardens. Plants and lovely green things, of course, but also fun, modern and colorful planters. Affordable and easy to incorporate into whatever sized outdoor area you have, if you've been looking for a way to jump-start your gardening motivation, we've got ten options.
Available in lots of different materials and prices, these ten options are only a small fraction of the cool, modern planters out there, but they are certainly some that have turned our heads recently. You don't even have to spend money to get fun planters for your outdoor area; there are lots of DIY or repurposed ideas to be discovered. We'd love if you added your own favorites or even just some you've been dreaming of lately.
1) West Elm Terracotta Cylinder Planters $12 – $29
2) Wallter Outdoor Post Planter $92
3) The Retro Bullet Planter $145 - $160
4) West Elm Ceramic Planter $69 – $79
5) MIO Beehive Softbowl $39
6) Home Depot Resin Ribald Planter $25
7) West Elm Blackened Planters $59 – $79
8) CB2 Galvanized Planters $10 - $40
9 & 10) DIY, found and repurposed planters
How do you kick start your spring gardening season? Will you be gardening for the first time this year? Any big or unusual plans? Let us know!