Perhaps Santa was kind enough to bring you your first DSLR or prosumer point and shoot this holidays. Or maybe you're dusting off the ole collection of lenses and hoping to get restarted on a most satisfying of hobbies for 2013. Regardless of skills, our resident "Photo Magician" and regular house tour contributor, Leela Cyd Ross knows her way around a camera and has plenty of helpful insight to make your next photo your best one yet.
• Setting Up a Photo Studio on the Cheap
• Photographing Food: Part 1 of 3
• The Perks of Shooting Tethered
• Prepping for a Shoot: 3 Basics to Keep in Mind
• More Tips for Photographing People
• 5 Tips for Photography While Traveling
• Using Movement to Add Life to an Image
• 5 Tips for Using a Wide Angle Lens
• The Difference a Lens Makes
• Bethany Nauert's 5 Tips for Photographing Interiors
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)