The bathroom is one of the easiest rooms to customize. Besides being one the smallest rooms, there are a slew of products out there that make customizing a bathroom to fit your needs fairly easy…
• The Style Station from Crate & Barrel hangs from a towel bar to create easy storage for a hair dryer, curling iron and other small items.
• Make use of every square inch of storage space with this Expandable Under Sink Storage System from Linens N Things. The stackable shelves include a cut-out for the pipes under the sink.
• In small bathrooms with limited storage, an etagere over the toilet can add some much needed cabinetry. We prefer something like the Nassau Louvered Space Save from JustBathroomFurniture.com versus open shelving because it keeps everything behind closed doors.
• The Pockets Shower Curtain from Urban Outfitters is shown with photos in the pockets but we think it would be even more useful for stowing bathroom necessities.
• Along the same line, hang the Over the Door 22-Pocket Shoe Organizer from Organize It on the back of the bathroom door for quick access to beauty goods, hairdryer or anything else you want to (neatly) stuff into the many pockets.
• If you're not going to use the back of the door for a shoe organizer, how about a Bamboo Over The Door Towel Organizer? This one from Hold n' Storage also includes two large hooks.
• Keep extra toilet tissue within reach with this Over Tank Tissue Holder from Organize It.
• This Tension Pole Shower Caddy, also from Organize It, is a great way to add extra storage without drilling into the walls. Place it in the shower or in a corner of the room.