I have a deep love for velvet, so much that I've written not one but two other posts on the subject, one featuring deliciously covetable examples of velvet upholstery and another dedicated exclusively to the indulgence that is blue velvet. Want to get the look? You could have a vintage couch re-covered in velvet — or consider one of these sumptuous pieces.
1. Velvet sofa from Talisman.
2. I love the shape of this little upholstered ottoman. £550.00 from Graham and Greene.
3. Florence-A sofa from Organic Modernism, $1,425
4. Bluebell sofa in Sloe velvet, $2,450 from Sofa.com.
5. Wingback 2-seat sofa by Tom Dixon, $10,900 from Hive Modern.
6. Fluere Sofa by Stuart Scott.
7. Mrs. Godfrey settee in Venice Navy, $2,195.00 from Jonathan Adler.
8. Isabella chaise from Stuart Scott.
9. Velvet tufted headboard, $379 from Urban Outfitters.
10. Notting Hill sofa from The Cross, approx. $5,200.
11. Blue velvet sofa from Crick & Watson, $3,700.
12. Velvet and lucite... aw yeah. Skinny Gigi bench, $3,290 from Bloom Denver.
13. Luxe sofa from American Leather.
14. Murphy Sofa in Vance Emerald, $1,399 from Room & Board.
15. X-bench in Venice Peacock, $645 from Jonathan Adler.
(Images: as linked above)