Painting the walls isn't the only way to add color to a room. Boldly colored textiles will get the job done too, and if you're very brave, you might even opt for an entire sofa in a wild print. Here are 10 of our favorites, guaranteed to up the ante in any space.
1. The Josef Frank sofa of your dreams. Sofa 678 in brown Hawaii, approx. $5,200 from Svenskt Tenn. (You can also purchase fabric to upholster a sofa you already own.)
2. Floral wingback patterned sofa, $1,950 from Name Design Studio on Etsy.
3. Munro Sofa in Bora Da Wool, $5,608.00 from The Future Perfect.
4. George Sofa in Batavia Citrine, starting at $2,934.00, from Dwell Studio.
5. Winifred Settee in Bougainvillea, $2,898.00 from Anthropologie.
6. Graphic mudcloth printed sofa, $2,300 from Shop Furbish.
7. Klippan loveseat in Mollaryd multicolor, $319 from Ikea.
8. Dunham 84" sofa in Kenmare Gravel, $1,699 from West Elm.
9. Upholstered chaise settee in Ikat, $599.99 from Target.
10. Ditte sofa in Agave Ikat, $3,298.00 from Anthropologie.
(Images: as linked above)