Everyone has a favorite artist. I fell in love when I saw Emilio Santoyo's desk space. Warm and colorful, I like the balance between art supplies, inspiration and essential tech that gives this desk space a burst of cheerful personality that achieves a creatively unkempt look that is still organized.
There's something kind of nice about having a space filled with the tools that let you make what you love, and in Emilio's case it's paint. His paint is organized in a handsome wooden case that holds brushes and small tubes of paint sufficiently. When needed, he can leave the case open for easy access to the tools or pack it away in a snap.
A simple bookshelf is a great piece of furniture to have, especially in a small space because it holds your supplies and books while simultaneously functioning as a display area for toys and bits of decoration.
Get This Look:
1. Large Cork Board (Make your own DIY cork board or grab one at your local Staples
2. Desk Organizer Kukka Blocks A3 $20 - $50
3. Prints (Local art galleries with affordable prints include: GR2, Royal/t or visit a Taschen store worldwide)
4. Paper Goods
5. Vintage Vinyl Toys $19.75
6. Children's Books (grab some favorites from home)
7. Expedit Shelving Unit $39.99