Fuchsia pink is an energetic color that's sure to liven up any room. Try this inspirational look featured in Elle Decor from designer Rafael de Cárdenas. The trick is to balance out fuchsia's bold presence by using neutral furniture and accessories. Read more to find out how to get this look, eco-friendly style.
Here's the product line-up to achieve this look using eco-friendly items and methods:
1. Designer Rafael de Cárdenas foyer featured in Elle Decor.
2. Mythic Paint in Regal Rose or Portia. This paint is low-VOC emitting. $9.99 for 4 oz.
3. Stocklholm TV Unit in golden brown by Ikea. Made of quality green materials like EU grade sustainable particleboard and oak veneer. $329.00
4. Fashion photography by Nat Sin. Printed on 100% cotton Crane Museo Silver Paper. Any print on his website can be printed in black and white to emulate our inspirational look. Large, unframed print, 30 x 30 in. $300.00
5. Fashion photography by Nat Sin. Printed on 100% cotton Crane Museo Silver Paper. Any print on his website can be printed in black and white to emulate our inspirational look. Large, unframed print, 30 x 30 in. $300.00
6. The Beekeeper printed on long-lasting archival paper by The Black Apple. Our look requires a large painting (or a print of one). This one's only 8 x 10 in. Ask the seller for a larger print! $12.00
7. Vintage Brass Petite Crystal Chandelier from Shining Crystall. This item is pre-owned and long-lasting. $82.67
8. Safavieh Chelsea Blue Oriental Rug from Walmart. This rug is made of eco-friendly wool, with a cotton backing. $55.10 - $566.50
9. Geometric Brass Bowl circa 1980 from Vintage Home Recycled. This pre-owned bowl adds both shine and texture to achieve our look. $30.00
10. Vintage Brass Lotus Bowl from Vintage Grove. This item is pre-owned and made of long-lasting brass. Cluster three together for our inspirational look. $15.00
As for the table lamps and chair, the choice is yours! Add a personalized touch. Have fun with it, and don't worry about "mistakes." They won't happen because everyone will be mesmerized by that fuchsia wall.
(Images as linked.)