A full-length floor mirror leaning against the wall of a home - like this one in Liz & Joe's Cute & Crafty Coach House - serves dual purposes. First, and perhaps most importantly, it allows you to check yourself before you head out to face the world. Secondly, a strategically placed mirror can help make a room appear larger. Get the look with one of the mirrors we've rounded up in the list after the jump.
Word to the wise: No matter which mirror you choose, be sure to secure it to the wall in some way. A leaning mirror can become a million little pieces in no time!
• HOVET Mirror from IKEA $129
• Benchwright Floor Mirror from Pottery Barn $499
• Mirror Framed Floor Mirror from Horchow $599
• Dawson Wood Mirror from Kirkland's $199.99
• Floating Wood Floor Mirror from West Elm $399
(Images: 1. Liz & Joe's Cute & Crafty Coach House; All others: As credited above.)