Yesterday we featured some inspiring uses of one of our favorite patterns: gingham. The word 'gingham' may bring to a mind a checkered tablecloth at a barbecue joint, but this simple, graphic pattern can also be surprisingly sophisticated. If you're looking to add a little gingham to your home, look no further than these picks from Apartment Therapy.
1. Navy & white check tray from Dunlin Home, $29.00.
2. Gingham glass paperweight, $40.00 from Stripe & Field.
3. Gingham tea spoons, $6.50 each from Didrik's.
4. Gingham bowl, $30.00 for a set of two, from French Garden House.
5. Gingham stationery from Stripe & Field.
6. Black and white gingham washi tape, $3.00 from Zakka Lover on Etsy.
7. Blue checked dish towel, $18.00 from French Garden House.
8. Gingham dish towel, $22.00 from Anthropologie.
9. Gingham cake plate, approx. $113 from Down That Little Lane.
(Images: as linked above)