We love neutral and well designed home offices that can appeal to the masses. It takes quite a bit of restraint to keep things streamlined and clutter free in a home office. Jacob Fowles was able to do so and we wish we could give him a high five. The success goes beyond the color palette.
Jacob confesses that he cannot stand the site of cords in his home office so he went above and beyond to hide them the best he could. He utilized the space underneath his desk to attach cords to avoid them just hanging off the back. He used a Belkin Conserve Energy-Saving Surge Strip on the underside of the desk to plug gadgets in and to also be energy efficient by utilizing the one touch power off option.
HP has gotten hip to the fact that many home office owners have dual monitor set ups so they now offer bundle packages on their monitors. To achieve the same look as Jacob, you can get the Bundle of Two HP 2711x 27" LED Monitors for $759.98 — a pretty great deal if you ask us.
Get This Look:
1. Jacob's desk was inherited from his Great Uncle, but a similar choice is this Tahoe Desk
2. Not the exact same model, but these are budget friendly speakers from Sony: Bookshelf Speaker and can be used with these Atlantic Satellite Speaker Stands
3. Bundle of Two HP 2711x 27" LED Monitors
4. Belkin Conserve Energy-Saving Surge Strip
5. Apple Mac Pro
6. Vanguard VGP3202 Diamond ABS Hard Sided Case
[Photos: Jacob Fowles]