Leaning ladder shelving units, such as the ones used in Courtney & Michael's Scandinavian Comfort, are a great way to add a little extra storage without overwhelming a space. Since the shelves start out larger on the bottom and get narrower toward the top, you're forced to place big items on the bottom, creating a visual anchor. To achieve a similar look in your home, we've rounded up 10 different leaning shelf options...
- Walnut Five Tier Ladder Shelf from Overstock $64.99
- Sloane Java 25.5" Leaning Bookcase from Crate & Barrel Starts at $99.95
- Manhattan Ladder Bookcase from Target $119.99
- Studio Wall Shelf from Pottery Barn $349 - $698
- 5-Tier Wood Freestanding Shelving Unit from Lowe's $119
(Images: 1. Courtney & Michael's Scandinavian Comfort. All others: As credited above.)