If you like Jonathan Adler's fun sense of color, this is the aspirational look for you! Lo Bjurulf's eat-in kitchen design is cheerful, energetic and sleek. Great design and eco-friendly methods go hand in hand in this project. An extra bonus? This look is wallet friendly too. Read more to find out how to recreate the look.
The items for this "get the look" are recyclable, long-lasting, low VOC emitting, and pre-owned. We think these qualities make the look even better.
To recreate this look...
- Use low VOC paint like Mythic Paint in a bright energetic palette on the cabinet doors.
- To balance all the color on the cabinet doors, use minimalist white dining table and chairs for a sleek look.
- Accessorize by using shiny white ceramic and glass for light fixtures and vases.
- Finally, the flooring doesn't have to be wood. If you can change your flooring, regardless of whether or not it's wood, make sure the color is a warm, medium dark, earth tone. Think browns, grays, greens or terracottas.
Eco-Friendly Sources for this Look...
1. Lo Bjurulf design at Agent Bauer.
2. Mythic Non-Toxic Paint. Starts at $9.99/4oz.
3. David Bromstad's World of Color at Mythic Paint. Starts at $9.99/4oz.
4. LYCKHEM Dining Table at Ikea. $179.00
5. 6 Vintage Adult Heywood Wakefield Chairs at Sugar Magnolia 1976. $150.00/set
(Images as linked)