Flowers are always a sign of spring, and this year we're feeling old-fashioned prints — think oversized roses and tapestry florals. Used in unexpected ways in modern interiors (or outfits!), these lush prints feel especially fresh.
1. Old-fashioned flower pillows in a summerhouse from HomeLife.
2. 'Live Love' pillow from Anthropologie, $68.00.
3. Flowers on the stairs from Ready to Where Paris.
4. Floral iPhone case, $16.00 from Urban Outfitters.
5. A floral couch adds a charming punch of pattern in a Buenos Aires flat, as seen in Viva Full House.
6. Floral pencil skirt from Dolce & Gabbana.
7. Floral pants liven up a laid-back outfit, as seen on Sincerely, Jules.
8. King size floral duvet cover, $158.00 from Gypsya (also available in queen and twin).
9. Floral skateboard deck, $60.00 from Supreme New York.
10. Oversized roses in a carpet at Kate Spade's shop, as seen in Lonny.
(Images: as credited above)