What do we know about Bilbo Baggins and the other friendly hobbits of The Shire? They love a stocked pantry and warm writing corner, and appreciate the occasional doily. Yes, doilies. Those lovely little lacy things that decorate arm chairs and tables from time to time. I too love a quiet afternoon in front of the fire, so I've had my mind on creating a cozy corner that a hobbit could love.
Every great reading corner should feature a small piece of storage for your newest magazines and books. A vintage milk crate is the kind of thing I could imagine a hobbit re-purposing. Add a sturdy chair with a cool textured pattern and you'll be set up in front of the fire for hours.
Here's what's featured above:
- Wandering Pleats Curtain ($148)
- Two Tone Accent Chair ($215.99)
- Faux Vintage Milk Crate ($24.99)
- Terra Kilim Rug ($399)
- Mayan Medallion Pillow ($34.00)
- Walnut Electric Fireplace ($399)
- Set of Cylinder Wall Vases ($49.99)
- Map of Middle Earth ($24.99)
- Martha Stewart Living Faux Bois Wallpaper: ($25.96)
(Images: Movie stills from The Hobbit, product images as credited above)