Of all the places to go bold with your walls, the entryway, as evidenced in Annie & Pierson's Bright and Cheerful Home, is one of the best. It not only creates a dynamic look in the first space you and your guests will see when entering, it's also commonly a small space — which means you can splurge on wallpaper you may not be able to afford for a larger room. To get the look, check out a few similar wallpaper patterns we've rounded up.
• Osborne & Little Volte-Face Wallpaper from John Lewis (UK) or Walnut Wallpaper (US) — This is the wallpaper used in Annie and Pierson's entryway.
• French Linen Zigzag Chevron from Spoonflower
• Chevron Stripe Shimmery Taupe from DesignYourWall.com
• Glass Tile Zig Zag from Swag Paper
• Tangier Zig Zag from Furbish
MORE WALLPAPER POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Banish Bare Walls ... Even in a Rental: 10 Sources for Removable Wallpaper
• Interactive Wallpaper for Kids
• Wild About Wallpaper: 25 Cool & Pretty Patterns
(Images: 1. Annie & Pierson's Bright and Cheerful Home. All others: As credited above.)